Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Posters with Excel -- Awesome

Staples, Inc.Image via Wikipedia

My colleague and I have discussed the idea of creating learning objects/posters throughout the year. Naturally, the monetary issue came to the fore -- modest-sized posters of 11X17 will run you about 3 or 4 bucks at Staples or Kinkos, and times that by 10 or 20 and... well, it adds up. I didn't think too much about the price, I figured it was an investment in my own sanity if these posters supported learning and gave that quentchen more independence and confidence to the students as they learn.

I didn't reckon with the time. Lack. Of. It. So my happening upon this awesome how-to video is a happy happenstance, serendipitous to the utmost. I shall try this out at home and at school, where I will "only" have to reckon with the wardens of colored-ink-cost. With my 25$ color cartridges draining apace, I may plead my case to the governor....



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment